Press Release – Market Share, May 2011 – View PDF
PRESS RELEASE – MARKET SHARE SEPT 2011 – View PDF
September 5, 2012
As of August 10, 2012, Girard Products, in cooperation with their Australian partner, Australian RV Accessories, have been issued a “Certificate of Conformity” from SAI Global, to market the Girard GSWH-1 Tankless Water Heater to the RV Industry in Australia and New Zealand.
The Girard Tankless Water Heater is the #1 selling Tankless Water Heater in North America to the RV Industry and will be soon the #1 selling Tankless Water Heater in Australia and New Zealand.
For more information contact Girard Products 1361 Calle Avanzado San Clemente, CA or visit www.greenrvproducts.com
October 13, 2010
For Immediate Release
Girard Introduces Tankless Water Heater that Automatically Senses the Temperature of Incoming Cold Water
An energy saving feature of the Girard Tankless Water Heater (GSWH1) is the Dual BTU Burner that adjusts BTU combustion to the temperature of the incoming cold water. While originally designed to give the user an option to select High or Low based on the temperature of the incoming cold water, the GSWH1 has been upgraded with an automatic switch that eliminates the need for the user to manually make the selection. The switch is conveniently located in the interior of the coach. Since warm water does not require as much energy to heat, it is not necessary for the water heater to burn at a high BTU level. The GSWH1 automatically senses the temperature of the incoming cold water and by adjusting the BTU level heats water efficiently thus saving energy.
The Girard Tankless Water Heater is patent pending induced draft technology that is CSA approved and designed to provide endless hot water on demand unlike storage tank water heaters which require time to recover after running out of hot water. The OEM friendly design is lightweight and compact. The performance of the GSWH1 is unaffected by high altitudes, and less affected by wind resistance than competitive models. Girard Products LLC is based in San Clemente California and is committed to the careful evaluation of technology that can be manufactured into products that make a difference in the environment. The Leader of Green Technology in the RV Industry, Girard Products specializes in responsible components that reduce energy consumption, are recyclable, feature dependable long term performance and help reduce the carbon footprint. See the Girard Tankless Water Heater at the RVDA Dealers Convention Booth 311 Oct 4 – 8 in Las Vegas and at the RVIA Louisville Show Booth 442-446, 543-547 Nov 30, Dec 1-2, 2010
Date: November 18, 2009
Re: Press Release – FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION
Endless Hot Water
Girard Products, LLC of San Clemente, CA are proud to introduce the RV Industry’s first Induced Draft On-Demand LP Gas Tankless Water Heater (patent pending).
What is Induced Draft? The Girard Products GSWH-1 Tankless Water Heater incorporates a power blower that forces the combustion air through the heat exchanger (Induced Draft). This new design results in a unit capable of providing:
- Higher Burner Power in a smaller package.
- Higher Combustion Efficiency.
- Heat Transfer Efficiencies in Excess of 90% without Condensation.
- Higher Wind Resistance Performance.
Model GSWH-1 Features:
- Instant Hot Water – An unlimited supply of hot water when you need it with no recovery time!
- Energy Efficient – Uses 60% less LP Gas than Tank Model Water Heaters.
- Lightweight – Over 65% lighter (50 – 80 lbs. less) than conventional tank model water heaters.
- Compact – Overall dimensions are 12.5” X 12.5” X 15.5”.
- CSA Approved – The RV Industry’s only CSA approved tankless water heater.
- Electronic Ignition / State of the Art Electronics – No pilot lights or manual burners to keep lighting or adjusting.
- Dual BTU – For improved efficiency, you can change the burner from hi-flame to low flame.
- No By-Pass Valve Needed – No storage tank to by-pass when winterizing the unit.
- No Rust or Sediment – Since there is no storage tank, you can forget about replacing anode rods and cleaning rust and sediment out of a tank.
The GSWH-1 LP Gas Tankless Water Heater will be exclusively available on New RVs in 2010. Be sure to look for the GSWH-1 Tankless Water Heater featured on Quality RVs.
Contact Girard Products, LLC for further information or visit www.greenrvproducts.com.